Meeting All Your Project Needs, Anywhere
No matter how large or small your project, you get access to our full array of geotechnical and environmental engineering services. We meet the demands of any project, anywhere.
Engineering and Consulting Services for Infrastructure and Development
Ardaman provides geotechnical and environmental engineering to clients involved with development and infrastructure in Florida and Louisiana, as well as the Southeastern United States, Caribbean Basin and the Middle East.
Our staff provides a wide variety of professional services throughout our service area and beyond:
- Geotechnical engineering and consulting
- Foundation recommendations
- Materials engineering and testing
- Environmental site assessments
- Sinkhole investigation and evaluation
- Subsurface exploration
Over the years, we’ve helped public owners expand and upgrade their infrastructure. Using local knowledge gained from decades of corporate citizenship coupled with the most appropriate resources and analytical methods, our engineers and scientists provide economical, life-cycle conscious solutions for virtually all of your infrastructure projects.
Resource Management and Engineering Services
Our award-winning engineering services include supporting resource management activities locally and globally. Managing waste disposal while protecting natural resources presents environmental, economic and regulatory challenges.
We are committed to helping our clients meet their challenges while protecting their interests, as well as those of the public, for a range of projects:
- Industrial solid waste and phosphogypsum disposal
- Dams, levees and earthen structures
- Mining support and engineering
- Water resource management
- Contamination remediation and plume containment
- Specialized laboratory services
We work both locally and globally with public and private clients, including local governments and agencies, utilities, industry, engineers and contractors.