Ardaman has been providing services to the mining industry in the Southeastern United States since the 1970s. We have primarily served the phosphate mines in Florida, but have also worked with surface mines for other commodities including sand, clay, limerock, aggregates and titanium.
Our service profile for mines includes a variety of capabilities, including the following:
- Geotechnical engineering for design of impoundments, earthen structures and foundations for mining infrastructure and capital projects
- Hydrology and hydraulics consulting – evaluation of surface water and groundwater impacts
- Consumptive water use permitting
- Waste disposal planning
- Conceptual reclamation planning
- Settling area and tailings disposal earthen dam design
- Construction services including QA/QC testing and construction inspection
- Subsurface investigation and geotechnical engineering evaluation for support of dragline moving
- Annual training for clients’ staff members regarding regulatory rules for operations and dam inspection
- Public presentations and expert testimony
Request Our Engineering Services.
Get a fast response regarding our services.