Several Ardaman employees have received special recognition or reached important milestones in their careers.
2020 Heroes of the Year – Safety First
• Tony Deatherage – Corporate Engineering Field Tech
• Jason Karasevich – Tallahassee Driller Assistant
• Khaldoun Allaz – Orlando Corporate Engineering
• Richard Brackins – Bartow Drill Crew Chief
• Russell Balde – Water Resources Field Engineer
• Daniel LaSalle – Baton Rouge Lab Tech
Eric Balog, P.E., Orlando, has received his Professional Engineering License in Florida.
Calin Baldea, P.E., Orlando Corporate has received his Professional Engineering License in Florida.
Laura Martin, Tampa, progressed from an intern into the role of Staff Geologist. She has obtained her Bachelor’s degree in Geology from the University of South Florida as well as her GIT Certification.
Evelyn Dodge, Corporate Administrator, retired Thursday, December 31st, 2020, after 34 productive years.